Driver III Jobs, Jobs for Form Four Leavers, Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs
KIMC Grade 2
Ref No. KIMC/DR/6/2019
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs.12, 370/= to 16,500/= excluding allowances
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc.
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintaining of work ticket(s) for vehicle (s) assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and /or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of D (Plain) or its equivalent qualification;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
- First-Aid Certificate lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Passed Suitability Test for Drivers Grade III,
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the relevant Ministry/Departments;
- Valid Certificate of Good conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
- In addition, candidates must provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 9th July, 2019