Driver Jobs, Jobs in Kisumu, County Government Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
- Driving motor vehicles as authorized
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicles’ cooling, oil, electrical, brake systems and tyre pressure
- Detecting and reporting malfunction of vehicles
- Ensuring security of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- A valid driving licence free from any accidents and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive.
- Mechanics training will be an added advantage
- At least five (5) years’ working experience.
- Must have demonstrated disciplined lifestyle, outstanding professional competence and integrity in work performance and results.
- Must be pleasant and disciplined with the ability to work with different groups of people
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
How to Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100,
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Note: The positions of County Secretary, Deputy County Secretary, Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of three years renewable based on successful performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.