Driver III Jobs, Driving Jobs, KMTC Jobs
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 19/ 2019
Tenable: KMTC Various Campuses
Duties and responsibilities at this level will involve driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure;
- Carrying out minor repairs including oiling and greasing;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE) mean grade D (plain) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class (es) of vehicle (s) an officer is required to drive;
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Passed a Suitability test for Driver Grade III;
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Medical Training College
P O Box 30195-00100,
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 12th July 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.