Provide bus / van transportation services for University employees, students, and visitors including special events and park-and-ride operations, ensuring transportation system and passenger safety. Monitor equipment and performs limited maintenance. Provides information and public affairs services.
- Valid driving License Class BCE / Government Grade Test 2 or above
- Mechanical background & training.
- 5 to 6 years minimum of relevant work experience
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle inspection and maintenance including tire pressure, checking oil and water levels.
How To Apply
NB: The CV and the application should be one document
Closing Date: 15th February 2019