Driver Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
The Driver shall report to the Assistant Manager, Administration. The incumbent will ensure cleanliness, overall maintenance and management of the assigned vehicle while maintaining safety of vehicle /passengers on and off the road.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring cleanliness, overall maintenance and management of assigned vehicle
- Driving the assigned vehicle
- Ensuring the vehicle has the necessary tools (toolbox, spotlight, umbrella, fire extinguisher, and an equipped first aid kit
- Ensuring that the vehicle insurance is renewed when due
- Ensuring that the vehicle is taken for service when due
- Inspecting and report any defects on the assigned vehicle through routine checks
- Ensuring safety of vehicle on and off the road, safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- Maintaining the work ticket for vehicle assigned
- Ensuring that all journeys using the vehicle are duly authorized
- Ensuring my driving license is valid at all times and that vehicles are always fueled on time.
- Report any incidence to the police and / or the supervisor immediately they occur
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least five (5) years of driving experience.
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C -.
- A valid BCE driving license without any current endorsement(s).
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- First Aid certificate course lasting not less than one week from a recognised institution.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Mechanical skills
- Defensive driving
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.