Job Group ‘D’
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Served in the grade of driver III;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
- Passed suitability and occupational trade test 111 for drivers
- Defensive Driving certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Attended a First Aid certificate course lasting not less one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya institute of Highway and building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
- Attended a refresher course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week within every three years at Kenya Institute of Highway and building technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
Fill in the online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.