Driver Jobs, Nyeri County Jobs
GRADE III, JG ‘D’
- Carrying out routine checks to ensure proper functioning of the assigned vehicle;
- Detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned to the driver;
- Driving the vehicles as authorized;
- Carrying out minor mechanical adjustments/repairs;
- Security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Ensuring cleanliness and roadworthiness of the assigned vehicle.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (Plain) or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have a valid BCE driving license;
- Have undergone a First Aid course lasting not less than seven(7) days;
- Be a holder of a suitability test certificate for Drivers Grade III;
- Be a holder of an Occupational Trade Tests III/II/I certificate for Drivers;
- Be in possession of a Certificate in Defensive Driving;
- Be in possession of a current Refresher course certificate for drivers lasting not less than seven (7) days;
- Have at least five (5) years previous satisfactory driving experience after obtaining the driving license.
- Possession of a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Basic Mechanical knowledge of vehicles.
- Experience in the disciplined forces or in the public service will be an added advantage
Copies of the above certificates MUST be attached to the application form.
How to Apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
KARSON’S PHOTO HOUSE KIMATHI STREET
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 07339770039
The applications should be received on or before 20th September 2019.