Driver Job at National Environment Management Authority
The National Environment Management Authority (NEMA), is established under the Environmental Management and Co-ordination Act No. 8 of 1999 (EMCA) as the principal instrument of Government for the implementation of all policies relating to environment. EMCA 1999 was enacted against a backdrop of 78 sectoral laws dealing with various components of the environment, the deteriorating state of Kenya’s environment, as well as increasing social and economic inequalities, the combined effect of which negatively impacted on the environment.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Being competent in driving vehicles and capable of detecting common mechanical faults.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the vehicle.
- Carrying out minor repairs including oiling and greasing.
- Maintenance of work ticket for vehicles assigned tothe officer and ensuring safety of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
Requirements for the Driver Job
- KCSE minimum Grade D (plain) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Valid and Clean Driving License free any endorsement.
- First Aid Course for not less one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance of Kenya or Kenya Highways and Buidling Technology (KIBHT) or any other recognized institution.
- Atleast five (5) years active driving experience.
How to Apply