Driver Job at Power Governors
Job Ref: HR-PGL-05-2018
Contract Time: Full-time
Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa. PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit an Accounts Intern.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Transport a range of services to assigned venues in timely and courteous manner to all internal and external customers.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres.
- Must ensure company’s vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Ensure vehicle repairs and regular services are carried out properly
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs; prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes as per the guidelines.
- Prepare and submit to line manager the vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the line manager to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Maintain a professional and appropriate appearance at all times. Should practice good hygiene and smart appearance.
- Maintain an excellent driving record.
- Carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by line manager and senior management.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Age should be 40 years and above
- Must have over 6 years’ driving experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must have a minimum of KCSE certificate.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Luo/Luhya/Samburu are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment with all levels of employees.
- Expected remuneration 20-25k
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 12th September 2018