Driver II Job at Anti-Counterfeit Agency
Job Reference: ACA/DS/10 (1 Post)
Starting Basic Salary: – Kshs 24,775
Driver Job Responsibilities
The Driver I is responsible to the Senior Administration Officer for:-
- Carrying out minor mechanical repairs;
- Recognizing and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicles;
- Ensuring security of the vehicles on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of passengers and/or goods in the vehicle;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle assigned to him; and
- Ensuring possession of all the requisite documents and tools for any specific journey.
Requirements for the Driver Job
For appointment to the grade of Driver II, a person must have:-
- Served in the grade of Driver Grade III for at least three (3) years;
- The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate for Drivers;
- A valid driving licence free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- Must be of good conduct, smart, courteous and respectful;
- Demonstrated professional competence in driving the class of the vehicle he/she is licensed to drive;
- A defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya (AA) or its equivalent qualification from any other recognized institution;
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (renewable after two (2) years);
- A First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution; and
- A refresher course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week every three (3) years
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 47771-00100