Driver Job at Laikipia University
Ref. No. LU/AD/8/09/18
25,237 – 35,330 p.m.
Driver will be on Permanent and Pensionable Terms following a satisfactory probationary period.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- KCSE Certificates.
- A valid Driving License class A/B/C/E with PSV endorsement.
- Government Trade Test Grade I for drivers and a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Craft/Mechanical Certificate
- Should have a continuous driving experience of at least 5 years.
- Exemplary work performance.
Driver Job Responsibilitiesentr
- Responsible for driving University vehicles.
- Adhere closely to the High Way code.
- Be courteous and professional in dealing with passengers.
- Ensure all trips are properly authorized.
- Provide advice and coach other drivers.
- Observe daily preventive maintenance of vehicles
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicants’ telephone number and email address, and enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and give names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence and area of specialization.
Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&D)
P.O. Box 100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
So as to reach him not later than 20th September, 2018
A soft copy of the application letter and C.V. only should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Laikipia University is an equal employer. Women, minority groups and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted