Duma Works is recruiting a Manager E-Commerce for one of our clients. It’s an information system consultancy company.
- Lead sales relationship,operations, marketing and planning for the company.
- Develop and manage strong, ongoing relationships with accounts, business partners and internal team members.
- Achieve or exceed revenue goals through strategies that are profitable for each brand.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue with accounts through regular analysis of all available metrics.
- Manage in-season business through consistent analysis of trend at the style and size level. Use data to drive weekly re-orders.
- Manage and forecast demand to ensure in stock position.
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports to senior management with value added insights and recommend strategies for improvement and growth.
- Create new business opportunities within the marketplace or new with new e-commerce accounts.
- Manage and ensure sales orders are entered properly.
- Lead, report and mentor team.
- Stock reconciliation and reorders.
- Engage with brand marketing teams to gain appropriate images and approvals needed.
- Any additional Marketing Experience is an advantage
- E-commerce oriented in order to partner with retailers to drive key metrics results.
- 2 years or more relevant experience in the field
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Innovative, enthusiastic and customer focused.
- Exceptional decision making skills.
- Self-motivated, follow through with responsibilities and be accountable for results.
- Numerical,problem solving ,management,leadership skills and attention to details.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3523”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3523 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 19 November 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.