E-Commerce Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Tuskys Supermarket Jobs
Ecommerce Manager will oversee tuskys.com online sales. He/she will be responsible for the image of the online platform and generating sales through the internet. S/he will also oversee a team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of tuskys.com
- Managing the e-Commerce strategy from creation and execution to optimization.
- Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum consumer response.
- Ensuring that the visual content engages effectively with the customer.
- Maintenance and support of the functional aspects of the ecommerce site.
- Working closely with the customer management team to drive consumer loyalty.
- Playing a key part in managing the e-Commerce P&L.
- Leading in new product development catered to the needs of the consumer.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: New Media & Internet Marketing.
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Business Management.
- Certification Electronic Commerce Major will be added advantage.
- 8+ years of proven track record as an E-Commerce Manager within retail and technology sector
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Experience in CRM, digital and affiliate marketing, social media platforms, monitoring tools and metrics.
- Experience creating E-Commerce strategies and leading digital development
- Experience in consumer technology markets in an E-Commerce role.
- Experience of managing and leading teams.
Key Skills and Attributes
- An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
- Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximize consumer activity
- A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
- A decisive and methodical way of thinking
- Able to work on own initiative without day to day management
- Demonstrable experience of generating new business and strong commercial relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building ability and customer service/experience focus
- To provide leadership, ensuring that cross functional teams (merchandising, design and buying) are working towards common commercial objectives and timelines