ECDE School Teachers Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Kitengela International School Jobs
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with
branches in various counties. Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key
vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our
ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
ECDE School Teachers
Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the
children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and
implement curriculum and education for children ranging in age from two to Eight years old.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plan and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the
classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and
acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents
and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child’s family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child’s development; completes daily inventories, child
attendance, and related reports.
- Participates in teaching undergraduate and graduate early childhood education labs, as appropriate.
- Participates in research programs concerned with improvements in early childhood teaching methods, as
- May lead, guide, and train staff/pupil employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may
participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Degree/ Diploma in ECDE from Kenya National Examination Council.
- Registered with TSC.
- Must have experience and training in CBC.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in ECDE and particularly in the new curriculum.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken.
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old. All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted. You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF
format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer