ECDE Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, County Government Jobs, Taita Taveta County Jobs
Number of Posts: Four (4)
Terms of Service: 4 Years Contract
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a holder of a degree in Early Childhood Development and Education. Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution.
- Previous experience in similar work is an added advantage. Evidence of computer literacy.
- Registered by the Teacher Service Commission.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results. Any other relevant course will be an added advantage
- Administering and managing early children programmes at the Sub County.
- Developing relevant and facilitating play/learning activities that will enable children enjoy living and learning through play in ECDE centres.
- Developing relevant play/learning materials for both regular and children with special needs.
- Participate in the training of ECDE trainers at the centres.
- Play supervisory role over ECDE teachers in the Sub-County. Induction of new ECDE teachers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the strategic plan of the County.
- Participate in the planning of ECDE Programmes. Network with stakeholders in the ECDE sector.
- Mobilize and sensitize communities on the need for ECDE. Interpretation and implementation of the ECDE policy.
- Conducting training courses for early childhood teachers and other stakeholders.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD