Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
- Our client is among the leading economics, management and technology consulting firm that is a leader in providing innovative solutions to the private and public sectors.They are seeking a competent Economist to join their team.
- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Develop economic guidelines and standards and prepare points of view used in forecasting trends and formulating economic policy.
- Forecast production and consumption of renewable resources and supply, consumption and depletion of non-renewable resources.
- Study economic and statistical data in area of specialization, such as finance, labor, or agriculture.
- Formulate recommendations, policies, or plans to solve economic problems or to interpret markets
- Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers.
- Supervise research projects and students’ study projects.
- Teach theories, principles, and methods of economics.
- At least a Masters in Economics
- A PHD is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience with Econo-metrics,Macro -economics,Development Economics
- Able to design and manage surveys.
- Project Management Experience
- Stata Skills.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 27th March 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited