Economist II & Statisticians II Jobs, Economics Jobs, Statistician Jobs, Busia County Jobs
Job Group ‘K’
- Providing economic planning data;
- Economic analysis;
- Formulation of development strategies;
- Identification, preparation and evaluation of development projects and programmes and monitoring of their implementation;
- Conducting feasibility studies, determining project viability and setting project priorities;
- Collection, Collation and analysis of data;
- Computerization and analysis of data;
- Drawing up survey questionnaires and setting up control procedures for receiving returns and taking necessary action
- Management of specific economic sector or an area of statistical activity;
- Writing and submitting reports on specific assignments.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of B+ and above.
- A Minimum of an Upper Second Class Honours degree in Economics or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics.
- A Minimum of an Upper Second Class Honours degree in any of the subjects mentioned in (I) above with a bias towards Computer Science, Survey Techniques and Demographic Techniques.
- A minimum of an Upper Second Class Honours degree in Statistics with appropriate specialization.
- A postgraduate Bachelor of Philosophy degree in Economics or post graduate diploma
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th June, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400