Reporting to the Head of Conventional Cargo Engineering, the job holder is responsible for management of planning and maintenance of electrical/electronics of equipment in the department.
- Liaising with other unit heads for resources mobilization.
- Planning, monitoring, implementing, and evaluating electronics equipment maintenance.
- Initiating work orders and requisitions of spares parts, materials and tools.
- Performing work orders completion and settlement of costs.
- Implementing procurement plans for materials, spares, and tools.
- Reviewing work reports of section engineers.
- Planning for and monitoring uses of resources.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Be registered Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya.
- Be a valid member of the Institute of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) and be of good standing
- Have not less than five (5) years’ experience in providing support in planning and maintenance of equipment with at least three (3) years served at a managerial level.
- Knowledge of Port Operations and Equipment will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this role, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees.
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Only those applications submitted through the e-recruitment portal will be considered. To be considered, your application must be received by not later than 26 February 2019 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
Kenya Ports Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.