Electrical Maintenance Technician Jobs, Jobs In Nakuru, Engineering Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Our client a busy bakery wishes to employ electrical maintenance technicians. The ideal candidates must have previous experience working in a busy bakery to maintain bakery machineries.
- Repair and maintenance of all bakery machines
- Maintenance of records of all devices repaired/serviced
- Testing of all machines before the start of a shift
- Ensuring the team is performing the duties well
- Carrying out daily pre-operative and startup equipment check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
- Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment
- Working closely with Maintenance Engineers
- Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipment and employees
- Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures
- Any other duty that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PLC training and experience
- 2 years’ experience in trouble shooting and repair of Bakery Machinery
- Good knowledge of Bakery Machineries
- Well trained in Health and Safety
- High level of integrity and professionalism
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.