Our client is a leading player in construction and public works in Africa with offices in several countries in the continent. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Electromechanical Engineer who will operate, test and maintain plant equipment. He must have experience in maintenance of robotic/ automated/ electromechanical equipment.
Gross Salary: 90k
Location: Mombasa (with extensive travel across the country)
- Repair and maintain electromechanical equipment
- Facilitate adjustments and settings of the electromechanical machines.
- Fix the machines during breakdown.
- Ensure that all machines in the area, are working efficiently.
- Responsible of routine maintenance of machines.
- Responsible of ordering spare parts of the machines.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly maintenance reports to the Electromechanical Engineer
- Responsible for the proper installation of the machines.
- Supervise the Operators and Helpers and advise on proper handling of machines
- Degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the construction industry
- Background in Electrical and mechanical engineering is a must
- Experience in civil construction sites is desirable. Preferably also have experience handling multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Organized, rigorous and precise. Must also have good reporting skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply