Enrolled Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, Kwale County Jobs
JOB GROUP G
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs.
- Planning and implementing nursing care inventions based on patient health needs.
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients.
- Making appropriate discharge plan for the patients.
- Maintaining patients’ records.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment.
- Ensuring safe custody for in-patient belongings.
- Certificate in Kenya enrolled nurse or Kenya enrolled community nurse from a recognized training institution.
- Enrolled Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practical license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted by Friday 5th April 2019 in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and addressed to :-
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O Box 4-80403, KWALE
OR hand delivered at the KWALE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD offices next to Kwale Sub-County Hospital
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.