Temporary Driver Job at Export Processing Zone Authority
We are looking for a Driver to be engaged by the Authority on Temporary basis.
To provide secure and timely driving services to the Authority and ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle assigned.
- carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- detecting and reporting vehicle defects on time; ensuring vehicle cleanliness;
- driving the vehicle as authorized;
- ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and of the road, passengers and goods therein;
- maintaining daily work ticket;
- ensuring routine service and maintenance of the vehicle;
- timely reporting of accidents and follow up of police abstract; and
- Vehicle inspection and keeping up-to-date insurance documents.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent;
- Valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsement;
- Occupational Trade Test Grade III for drivers;
- 3 years’ experience as a driver
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the constitution
Terms of employment
You will be paid a monthly wage of Kshs 24,000 on a two-year fixed term contract.
How To Apply
Candidates interested in these positions are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, those applying for positions listed above must obtain and submit with their application, recent copies of the following;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial, National ID and requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 23rd December, 2018 at midnight East Africa Time.
Export Processing Zones Authority is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.