Equities Dealer Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Banking Jobs, KCB Bank Jobs
Reporting to the Managing Director, KCB Capital Limited, the role holder will ensure that there is accurate and timely execution of primarily Equities trades in listed securities for Retail, High Net Worth and institutional clients while ensuring compliance to CDSC, CMA & NSE trading regulations. The candidate will work closely with the Research Analyst and Operations team to ensure that clients receive the best possible level of service and execution quality.
- Grow the client base and revenue as per the set targets.
- Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and that trades conform to regulations of NSE.
- Ensure appropriate response and resolution of queries and requests by clients within agreed timelines.
- Provide market and investment information and advice to the Sales and Discretionary Portfolio Management team on the purchase and sale of particular Securities.
- Uploading orders from the Trade Order Management / Back Office System into the Automated Trading System (ATS) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Up to date knowledge and use of the ATS system to ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved on the utilization of the ATS platform.
- Develop trading strategies by reviewing investment information, and monitoring market conditions from the Trading floor, and through contact with trading departments of other investment firms (Brokerage houses), Fund managers and Financial Analysts.
- Analyze market conditions to determine the right time to execute transactions.
- Monitor active orders for risk and optimal tactic selection
- Manage order flow from clients ensuring smooth processes and swift transactions
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field from an Institution recognized by Commission for University Education.
- NSE ATS Certificate is a requirement.
- Professional qualifications (CFA/KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years’ proven Equity Trading experience in an Investment Bank or Brokerage
- Experience in using Bloomberg and Reuters terminals will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Brokerage and Advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the Equities market.
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
- Proven excellent analytical, planning, organization and execution skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel widely and be accessible to customers from different global time-zones.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Stock broking that is technologically advanced, innovative in introducing new ideas, and is modern and progressive.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 28 June 2019
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
Please log on to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application attaching your detailed CV.