Examination Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
The officer will report to the Assistant Manager Risk and Examinations and provide support in analyzing risky activities posed by member institutions and conducting off-site surveillance among other duties.
- Provide support in admitting and managing of the Corporation’s member Institutions;
- Maintaining an up- to- date computerized member institutions database;
- Assessing and analyzing risky activities posed by member institutions;
- Measuring the risk exposures to the Corporation;
- Conducting off-site surveillance of the member institutions;
- Carrying out premium assessment on member institutions;
- Identifying risky/weak institutions and seeking management guidance on the same;
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with member institutions; other Stakeholders; and
- Preparing periodic members’ performance reports.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Four (4) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in a relevant professional field;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Planning and organizing skills
- IT skills
- Analytical skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.