Executive Director Jobs, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Position: Executive Director
Reports to: Directors
- In charge of overall planning, directing, and coordinating the company and offer support to ensure revenue generation and overall profitability of the business by giving strategic directions.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, counseling, communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring, appraising job results and developing incentives.
- Ensure the teams are productive and work as per the company’s standards.
- Report on projects progress to the Directors.
- Oversee different client accounts and ensure that the company generates more revenues from different projects from the same client.
- Oversee business development activities and act as lead in pitching for new business by offering strategies to be applied in achieving the same.
- Develop budgets for various clients and projects.
- Facilitate integration of marketing, brand development and involve other departments in the generation of Big Ideas. Keeping abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our client’s businesses.
- Development of marketing programs including the writing and sharing of strong creative briefs that will result in creative communications that are strategic in regards to clients need and be within deadlines set.
- Define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach
- Assist in development of proposals based on different client briefs that helps in solving our client needs.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Develop Public Relations strategies, communication campaigns, proposals, work plans and reports
- Involvement in the process of tendering -Developing work plans and methodologies.
- Over 8 years’ experience working in a busy PR and Advertising agency
- MSc/MA& BA in business administration or Mass communication
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed and highly motivated individual
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
Salary: Open for negotiations
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.