Executive Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
Title: Executive Driver
Industry: Luxury Travel
Salary: Very Competitive
Location: Nairobi (with some travel across the country when needed)
Our Client is one of the main companies in luxury travel. They seek to they seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven Chauffeur.
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants.
- Drive authorized passengers to meetings and functions in and around Nairobi and also up-country.
- Meet high-level official personnel at the airport and facilitate VIP passes
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
- Have a well-documented journey plan when proceeding on long safaris. Use the issued tracking devices and satellite telephones as required
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
- Submit all purchase receipts to the Transport Manager and ensuring that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing radio/communication system and ensure that fitted dashboard cameras are properly utilized.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicle in your care.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- A valid driving license class ABCE.
- Excellent driving skills
- Be conversant with 4WD manual vehicle
- 3 years’ experience as an executive driver
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local city roads, locations of government offices and main roads to other parts of the country
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions.
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in English, Swahili and foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Professional appearance and punctuality
- Strong customer service, customer experience to make a timely and detailed response.
How to Apply