Executive Personal Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a trading company in varied investment interests including construction and project management, with business operations in Italy, Nigeria and Kenya. They seek to hire a sharp, diligent and competent Executive Assistant to effectively support the Director with the day-to-day administration, project management and tracking objectives to ensure the various project goals are met.
- Assist in managing the planning and implementation of projects within an agreed cost, timeframe, quality standard and scope
- Developing short, medium and long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Monitoring construction and renovation projects.
- Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications, while collecting information on key business
- Creating business plans, case studies and research proposals
- Ultimately responsible for compliance towards agreed deadlines and deliverables through decision making, problem solving, nurturing communication and collaboration and executing professional acumen on large size projects or several projects simultaneously
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments
- Prioritizing and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the director as appropriate)
- Maintaining client relationships at the appropriate level and continuously addressing their needs and interests.
- Working collaboratively with outside parties; managing both suppliers, clients and partners
- Monitoring program and project performance of both internal and external service providers
- Following up with key contributors to the Director’s projects and maintaining the timeline around deliverables and keeping the projects on task.
- Producing all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the Director
- Organizing and maintaining the Director’s office and other ad-hock tasks.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Must have prior experience in project management
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, Slack, WebEx, Skype and project management tools
- Ability to work with government institutions and NGOs
- Ability to generate reports and business plans
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- A quick-thinker, aggressive and authoritative individual
- Possess high emotional intelligence and should not be offended easily
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
How to Apply