Export Sales Officer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is in Agribusiness and seeks to recruit Export Sales Officer. The primary objective is to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Salary: Ksh 35,000 – 60,000 + Performance commissions
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- Carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
- Aggressively sell the company products with the aim of adding four closings per month
- Excellently maintain relationships with customers by making periodic visits
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and ensure satisfaction of consumers with all company products.
- Bachelors in Sales and Marketing or related course
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as in Export Sales executive
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients and vendors
- Excellent negotiation skills are a pre-requisite in determining the prices and discounts for different products.
- Ability to work in a target-oriented work environment
How to Apply
If you have necessary experience and qualifications, please drop us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “Export Sales Officer” on the email subject line. Applications should be received on or before 20th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.