Chief Manager – Facilities Management Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA – 7
Primary responsibilities managing of all the Authority’s movable and immovable assets and oversight for all works undertaken on the Authority’s properties.
- Develop, organize and control effective property and facility management systems.
- Providing leadership in management of utilities, properties and outsourced service providers.
- Management of leases and contracts.
- Formulation and enforcement of strategies, policies, procedures and Unit’s work plan.
- Providing technical and managerial support to the Unit’s staff
- Regular review and evaluation of outsourced services provided and adherence to SLAs.
- Review and approval of Bills of Quantities, drawings, proposals and RPFs for works.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory legislation
- Training and development for the Unit’s staff.
- Performance management of the Unit’s staff
- Disposal management in liaison with Supply Chain Management
- Property registration and any other property related activities
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
- A Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Civil), Quantity Survey, Architecture or any related field.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Relevant work experience required
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in a busy operations and maintenance environment.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership
- In-depth knowledge of building maintenance and repair.
- Project/operations management.
- Ability to carry out technical and financial appraisal of projects.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with staff and third parties and – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills