Facilities Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our client, a luxury coach company is looking for a competent, committed, self-motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishment
- Weekly reporting by compiling checks carried out in the week across branches
- Compile and analyze monthly costs and advise on trends and areas of improvements.
- Meeting demand production schedules to ensure contractual turnaround time commitments are achieved.
- Work with the branch managers / regional managers with an aim of ensuring uniformity in office outlook and in-service provision across the board
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all external staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Ensuring that monthly company bills in Nairobi yard, Mombasa yard and branches are paid on time (Electricity, Water bills etc.)
- To get information from the supervisors on a daily basis from branch level on any issues and share with the operations team on a weekly basis.
- Assets tagging per branch
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts on need basis (Company license etc.)
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Any other duty that may be given by your supervisors /managers
- Proven 5 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Should have an understanding of the Transport industry.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Great project management skills
- Clients/ customer Focus
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving/ analysis
- Communication skills
- People management skills
How to Apply
If qualified, follow this link to apply.