Farm Manager Jobs, Agriculture Jobs, Kisiwa Technical Training Institute Jobs
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail
- Plan and budget for farm activities to ensure timely and cost effective implementation of farm activities minimizing wastages.
- Set and implement farm policies to ensure maximum farm productivity.
- Maintain appropriate stocking/cropping ratios to ensure sustained seasonal production by avoiding oversupply and minimize strain on resources.
- Oversee teams on operations to produce relevant information.
- Supervising the staff in the farm.
- Pest and Disease control
- Manage pastures/feed to ensure animal nutritional demands are met and reduce wastage.
- Record farm activities and processes for effective monitoring of herd and crop performance.
- Ensure safety in handling of chemicals to minimize risk of intoxication and wastage.
- Market produce to ensure reduced wastage of the harvest and get the best prices.
- Must have experience in a large farm.
- Must have at least a diploma in General Agriculture.
- Knowledge in computer-based farm management systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have supervisory skills ,
- Knowledge of Record management and procurement procedures
How to Apply
Application letter addressed to the Principal, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Deadline of submission is on 12th July 2019.
When Replying please quote Ref. No KISTTI/P/ADVERT/2019
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute
P. O. BOX 657 – 50200,
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: 0712-225422/0736-559665/0714–980289