F&B Manager Job at Alternate Doors
Our client a leading multinational 5 star chain of hotels within East Africa. They are currently seeking to hire a F&B Manager to be based in Uganda.
He/She will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
The successful candidate should be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through high levels of customer delight and employee engagement.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of staff training programs to ensure the company’s operating standards are achieved;
- Overall management, control and discipline of all F&B functions within the establishment.
- Provide leadership and guidance to employees working under him and give advice to management on costing and other financial matters.
- In charge of business forecast: Daily, Weekly & monthly sales summary monitoring and reporting.
- General administrative duties; reports preparation and analysis and recommendation.
- Maintaining effective cost control in all areas in all areas of the F&B department.
- Management of all staff activities, setting standards, driving professionalism, providing feedback, managing performance, engendering support and building loyalty.
- Understanding of the market trends in food and beverage services and being a leader in this.
- Ensure Discipline in all stations, readiness of all stations, cleanliness, staff levels, uniforms, food presentation, buffet displays, food and drink service sequence as well as the overall standards of service, hygiene and safety.
- Advice on best practices to win and retain customers through the provision of effective and efficient operating standards.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with company’s standards by checking for quality.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Culinary Arts or related field from a recognized Institution;
- Must be computer literate
- 5 years’ extensive F&B service experience in a 4/5 star luxury hotel
- Highly conversant with HACCP regulations as well as safety policies;
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management of costs;
- Be conversant with advanced principles of food and beverage management, revenue management and cost control.
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
How to Apply
If interested in the above role, Kindly send us your CV via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org