Field Manager Jobs, Digital Divide Data Jobs
Location: Kajiado , Kitui and Kiambu
About Digital Divide Data DDD
DDD Transforms lives around the world through sustainable training and employment programs which provide a path to lifelong employment and opportunities. We believe talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either.
DDD works with leading global clients with a shared vision who have trusted DDD to deliver excellence.
About the Project
The African Oral Genealogy is a project under FamilySearch where individuals visit families to collect and preserve genealogical information on family history on indigenous African communities. We collect information from oral genealogy traditions. By “oral genealogy tradition” we mean genealogy information that has been passed down generation to generation by word-of-mouth.
Purpose of the position
We are looking for a field manager to work in Kajiado and Kitui Counties. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the Oral Genealogy project within the county. You will ensure timely recruitment of agents, monitoring and evaluating their performance.
You will also plan and engage the community through village entry while liaising with area Chiefs. You will be the point person in promoting project awareness in the County of posting.
- Communication of targets & processes
- Monitoring and evaluation of individual agent performance – Enforcing consistency in Data collection & Submission
- Data Collection Tools Management – Data collection paperwork and devices (allocation, management & recovery)
- Collection and submission of completed interviews / raw data to data clerks for entry (weekly)
- Spot checks for agents during interview administration at least once a month for each agent
- Providing on the job support to agents – Interview administration refresher training/clarification, feedback on performance, Technical support.
- Quality Management – Checking of data collection forms and Device app entries before submission for data entry clerk, control fabrication of data
- Motivation of the team – Follow up on incentives, Identify high performers, Continuous improvement.
- Back-checks where necessary
- Diploma in relevant discipline
- Result oriented, self-motivated and energetic.
- Strong assessment, evaluation and analytical skills.
- Basic computer skills (MS office, Internet)
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to coordinate teams.
- Ability to multitask.
- Speaking Local language and understanding the culture.
- Experience in field research or working with CBO’s
- People Management skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Analytical skills
Benefits and Compensation
- Commission based remuneration
- Work on own schedule- only deliverer results
How to Apply
If interested in this position, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the County on the subject.
Application to be received not later than 24/06/2019.
Shortlisted candidates will receive communication by 26th June 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.