Finance & Administration Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, NGO Jobs, Rafiki wa Maendeleo Jobs
Plan, direct and co – ordinate the financial, human resource and administrative operations under the guidance of the General Manager and in consultation with managers of other departments.
- Organization and management of the accounts section; billing and revenue collection, interpretation of financial policies, budgetary controls, management accounting methods and financial returns and prioritization of projects.
- Responsible for planning, designing, reviewing, coordinating, controlling and implementing the financial management and accounting system.
- Responsible for the following: – recruitment, appointment, promotions, remuneration, staff training and development, human resource planning and succession management, staff welfare, developing/ revising human resource policies and procedures, performance appraisal, maintenance of human resource information system, maintenance of terms and Conditions of Service; as well as ensuring professional career planning.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as overseeing management of assets, registry services, safe custody and management of records, management of transport, office management and telephone services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce ( Finance or Accounting Options) or CPA K
- 3 years working experience in senior management.
- Self-driven and motivated with ability to meet deadlines
- Customer oriented and have demonstrated good leadership skills
- Good communication skills and must be computer literate.
- Meet the requirements of chapter six of the Kenyan constitution on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
NB: Applicants must attach up – to date copies of clearance certificates from; EACC, DCI, CRB, KRA and HELB
If you meet the above criteria, submit your application (quoting the job position on the envelop) together with detailed CVs, including day time contacts, current and expected salaries, notice period required to take up an appointment when successful, names and contacts of three (3) referees, attach copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national ID. Mail or hand deliver your application so as to reach Human Resources not later than close of business on 30th November 2019.
UWWASSCO Ltd. Is an equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.