Finance Assistant Jobs, Finance Jobs, BIEA Jobs
Contract Type: Part Time (2 days per week), fixed term (1 year)
Salary: 30,000 KES plus pro rata benefits
The BIEA is seeking to appoint a finance assistant to work with our Finance Manager for two days per week, assisting with bookkeeping, petty cash and other finance-related duties.
Line Manager: Finance Manager
Work closely with the Finance Manager to:
- Ensure all key month end postings are carried out accurately
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly reports and annual accounts
- Scrutinize supporting documents for completeness, accuracy and validity of requests in line with applicable policies, procedure, rules and regulations
- Update Debtors Template at once a week
- Upload bank statements monthly
- Assist in Audit preparation
- Relevant Experience in Accountancy: the successful candidate will have gained at least CPA Part 2 and bookkeeping experience
- A high level of personal integrity and commitment
- An adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage workload independently
- Excellent attention to detail
How To Apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you want the position and what you can bring to the BIEA, and two references to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28th October