Job Category: Finance
Job type: Full Time
Our client is among the leading Micro finance Banks in East Africa, They seek to hire a Finance Assistant to join their team.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 25th March 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited