Our Client is a property limited company seeking to engage an experienced Finance Manager to oversee the Accounts and Administration Department.
- Provide strategic financial analysis and guidance for Company operations in all business units.
- Effectively manage the Company’s cash flow and working capital to ensure that resources are always available to meet the key financial needs of the business units.
- Provide leadership and supervision to all Accounting and Adminsitration staff, and ensuring that their daily tasks are carried out in an effective and efficient manner, as per Company’s policies.
- Maintain internal controls within the Department ensuring transactions are accurately captured, reviewed and posted accordingly to the ERP system with the support of relevant documentation.
- Lead the annual budget planning process and monitor performance on monthly, quarterly and annual basis ensuring to update Management accordingly.
- Prepare and present financial reports to the Management
- Oversee the monthly preparation of the payroll and reconcile the payroll to the general ledger. Ensure adherence to the remittance deadlines for the statutory deductions.
- Oversee external audits and liaise regularly with Auditors and Government agencies
- Stay abreast of changes in regulatory environment, in particular accounting, financial and statutory requirements of relevance to the Company’s activities and ensure compliance with statutory laws and legislations.
- Manage the fixed assets register ensuring records in the ERP are kept up to date.
- Manage the Administration and HR Roles of the organisation.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting / Finance or related field
- Certified Public Accountant / other recognized qualification (ACCA)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Well conversant with accounting standards and regulations.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to train and mentor a team to develop competencies in key functional areas.
- Result oriented individual with strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature, self-driven professional with high level of integrity
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com