Finance Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, BUWASCO Jobs
Responsible for the finance function of the Company to perform financial analysis and reporting as needed and as per the laid down procedures.
- Reports to the Managing Director
- Oversee performance management in the Company, Develop budget and work plan, Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly and annual reports for the Company Prepare board management papers for approval
- Identify procurement needs Prepare and review Company policies and accounting manuals in line with international financial standards and government regulations, Control expenditure for decision making, deal with banks /financial institutions Budget preparation/cash flow management review to ensure sustainability and giving strategic advice to the Board/ CMT,
- Conduct periodic review of actual performance against budget and explaining any variances
- Performing related work as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other business related field CPA (K) ACCA or relevant professional qualification
- Member of professional body and in good standing At least 7 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years in Managerial supervisory position
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for and addressed to:
P.O. Box 392 – 50400.
Candidates are additionally advised to send their application in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of National Identity card
- Candidates Must obtain and present clearance certificate from HELB, DCI KRA, CRB and EACC
The application with certified copies of academic and professional certificates, curriculum vitae and other testimonials should reach the company offices located at the Department of Water, Irrigation, Environment and Natural Resources Yard, BUSIA, BUWASCO office Building on or before 5th July 2019 by 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing is prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.