Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to:Finance Manager
Key Relationships:Finance Officer and Senior Finance Officer
To support the Finance team in ensuring the efficient and transparent management of finances in line with recognised accounting/auditing standards and Feed the Children Finance procedures.
- Maintain a proper and orderly filing system.
- Assist in maintaining accounting records using Feed the children accounting software
- Manage payments and receipts, and accountability from programme staff and liquidations from field visits as per Feed the Children policy and procedures.
- Assist in preparing the necessary documentation required for payments as stipulated in FEED policies.
- Assist preparing monthly statutory payments and ensure they are submitted timely.
- Assist during audits (internal or external) ensuring that audit sample file is updated with sample documents and that all are approved for the audit and returned back after use in a systematic manner.
- Assist the Finance team in managing field offices Finance needs for a sound financial management practice.
- Update tracking sheet platform or document book in Finance ensuring that all documents that come to finance are recorded with correct details on dates, person delivering or receiving the same.
- Scanning monthly documents and uploading onto SharePoint once finance reports are done.
- Relieve Finance Assistant while off duty and also work with them as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Perform finance errands to enable smooth running of finance and user departments
- And any other duty as assigned by management.
If you meet the above requirements please send your application and detailed CV with three referees to HR-Kenya@feedthechildren.org not later than 18th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Feed the Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer.