Finance Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Kisumu, RIAT Jobs
Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology (RIAT) is a public TVET Institution under the Ministry of Education, State Department of Vocational and Technical Training.
Job Description :
To plan, develop and monitor the implementation of internal audit strategies and annual audit plans for the Institute. Perform duties in planning, managing and conducting operational and complications audits. Develop comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations; provide professional recommendations in formulating policies and procedures to ensure sound systems of internal control and compliance. Develop and implement risk management policies and guidelines and fraud detection, prevention and elimination policies and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/ Finance Option) or equivalent from a
- CPA (K) holder or equivalent.
- Membership to Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or relevant
- Knowledge in relevant computer accounting packages, Public Finance Act 2012 and
other relevant financial regulations.
- At least five (5) years work experience in the position of Finance Officer or in a
comparable or relevant position preferably in a training Institution.
- Should be between 30‐45 years old.
How To Apply :
In compliance to article six (6) of the constitution of Kenya the applicant should provide:‐
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- HELB Clearance
- EACC Compliance Certificate
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificate and testimonials so as to reach the undersigned on or before 17th September, 2019.
The Principal/Secretary, Board of Governors
Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology,
P.O. Box 1738‐40100