Financial Accountant at Human Capital Solution Services
Our client, a mid tier Company in the FMCG food manufacturing sector in Kenya, producing easily recognizable and established brands, is seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
- Timely production and review of management accounts; Variance analysis, investigation and reporting, and to ensure GL reconciliations and prompt follow-up on all reconciling items;
- To ensure that all income, expenses, assets and liabilities are correctly identified , recorded and accurately reflected in the accounting system;
- Revenue reconciliation on a monthly basis and to investigate all variances;
- Provide the required assurance that all accounting entries passed in the GL are free of material misstatements and that due diligence is observed while processing accounting journals;
- Ensure accurate petty cash accounting and adherence to stipulated guidelines on approval limits;
- Preparation and processing of monthly journals and to supervise junior accountants to ensure accuracy;
- Review bank reconciliations and follow up to clear outstanding items and to ensure proper record keeping and safety;
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Commerce or Finance
- Professional Certification either in ACCA, CPA -K and CA
- 5 years’ experience in comparable relevant position in a reputable organisation
- Demonstrate a high degree of competence and capabilities in financial management in a busy environment
- Experience in budget processes and financial reporting
- Thorough accounting and tax knowledge
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a high-pressure environment
- Good communication skills (oral and writing)
- Highly proficient in MS office (Excel, Power point)
A competitive package will be offered to the suitable candidate with an opportunity for great exposure in the FMCG industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit CVS indicating their day telephone contact and level of pay to email@example.com by Friday 21st December 2018.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.