Financial Advisor Job at Prudential Life Assurance Kenya
We are a leading insurance multinational that has created thousands of world-class successful Financial Advisors across the globe – in UK, US, Asia, Europe and Africa seeking to hire Financial Advisors.
We welcome you to be part of this exciting journey.
Financial Advisor job Responsibilities
- Solicit, procure and promptly submit applications for insurance products and related financial services.
- Accept responsibility for producing a satisfactory quantity and quality of new business, which will be related to an annual quota.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales activity reports as required.
- Maintain a minimum business persistency of at least 80%.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Commissions: Attractive performance-based earnings
- Training: We offer best-in-class, structured and results-based training to equip you with the necessary knowledge.
- Rewards and Incentives: We have designed and customised rewards and incentives to reward sustained results. These include incentive travel and monthly cash rewards.
- Career growth: The opportunity to grow into a leadership position within 6 months.
- Support: We will offer support, integrated marketing, efficient back office and client service support.
Requirements for the Financial Advisor job
- 21 years and above.
- Minimum of D+ in KCSE. Degree, Diploma or certificate. Additional Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong business focus with an entrepreneurial mind.
- Self-driven, passionate and excited about making money
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to complete our online application form.