To strengthen the team to achieve ambitious performance objectives, Old Mutual wishes to recruit experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to fill the positions of Financial Advisors.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and operating in a highly competitive and dynamic environment, this is a challenging position that requires the candidates to perform the following functions:
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including unit trusts, life insurance, monthly investment plans, education plans, General insurance, Retirement planning, products etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service
- Remuneration is attractive and highly rewarding commission based structure of up to 40 percent plus several incentives
- Retainer for six months based on production.
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
- Prior experience in as a sales executive in insurance will be an advantage
- Minimum KCSE grade C-, Graduate Level an added advantage
- Minimum Age- 26 years and above
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Applications should be received not later than 24/11/2018.
If this position is of interest to you, send your updated CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.