Who We Are:
Twiga Foods is a social impact enterprise that connects rural farmers to urban retailers in informal markets. Twiga is built around a simple notion – if you have efficient logistics, you can build a marketplace that pays farmers more and delivers to vendors quality produce at a lower price.
We are looking to hire an FMCG manager for our new line of FMCG products whose task will be to maximize sales volume and revenue growth in retail / key accounts/institutions. They will recruit customers, manage relationships, execute planned initiatives as well as oversee and execute sales operations of FMCG products.
- Monthly planning of sales volume and setting targets for respective routes and accounts in conjunction with sales managers
- Development of sales strategies, setting sales targets for individual sales representatives and team as a whole
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets and guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization
- Address and close customer issues escalated within required turnaround time
- Train and develop our sales team to ensure they are equipped to deliver including training and onboarding of new sales recruits
- Achieve set weekly and monthly targets as per plan
- Achieve sales volume targets as per product mix required to maximize revenue
- Review weekly sales report together with the sales team and ensure they are all aligned
- Prepare reports and analysis to evaluate performance, resolve any issues and cascade the plan & targets for the coming week or month
- High level of initiative and drive
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Experience in developing sales strategies, excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand and process sales data
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Around 5 yrs progressive sales experience in FMCG sector
- Degree in a Business related field of study
How To Apply:
Please forward CV to email@example.com before 10th January 2019. We respond to all applications however, only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.