Gross Salary: 30k – 40k plus commissions
Location: Nairobi (with travel around Kenya)
Our Client is a local distributor of Cosmetic and laundry products. They seek to hire a Sales Representative who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility for the company products in both Key accounts and General trade.
- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and beauty shops
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short-term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2 – 3 years in experience in FMCG General Trade sales. Sales experience in the Cosmetic industry is a plus.
- MUST have a clean and valid driving license
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be a highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.