Food And Beverage Supervisor Jobs, Food & Beverage Controller Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Lavington Hotel Jobs
- Manage and oversee the efficient operation of shifts in the restaurant and the bar.
- Ensure that the hotel operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining its reputation and character.
- Ensure high standard of service and cleanliness in the restaurant, bar, conference rooms and kitchen are maintained
- Coordinates a variety of activities within the restaurant and bar operations.
- Takes responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service and health and safety.
- Efficiently administer and action the daily customer report lists, staff rotas and other paper work that is required to ensure accurate reports are accessible.
- Actively be involved in restaurant staff related issues and handle them in a professional manner.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales control and analysis.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry.
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Manage staff and provide them with feedback.
- Ensure that all guests are welcomed at the door and seated quickly in a courteous, polite and helpful manner
- Respond to customer complaints in the absence of the F&B Manager.
- Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and advise customers on menu and drinks choice.
- Understand the opening and closing of tables, preparing of bills for cash and credit payment, moving tables and splitting tables.
- Supervise bar stock levels.
- Diploma in Hotel Management / F&B Servicefrom a reputable institution.
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in a busy restaurant with high-end service standards
- Ability to perform training and coaching of restaurant staff on regular basis
- Great communication skills – Ability to deal with customer complaints
- Ability to create a team spirit among his colleagues
- Computer literacy
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to details