Food & Beverage Assistant Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire a Food & Beverage Assistant.
- To control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Engineer the menu in terms of costing.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Check and ensure all menu items’ have a recipe
- Participate for stock take at the restaurants.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Organize and do stock take and monthly closing procedures and to prepare all journal
- Check and review filled requisitions and ensure that goods are not issued more than requested.
- Conduct spot check to ensure that the goods received are as per specifications and the deliveries of goods by suppliers are consistent with the receiving schedule and the storerooms are not overstock especially during month end.
- Audit monthly stock and prepare reconciliation on all stockrooms.
- Post actual stock results in the system and print inventory valuation report.
- Reconcile all inventory accounts based on actual purchases and actual inventory stock take and allocate the expenses to the respective department based on their requisitions.
- Certificate in F & B controls or a similar qualification
- Atleast 2-3 years and above experience in Food & Beverage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Must have proven experience of using a hospitality software system e.g. Micros, Abbecus or Musteq
- Must have Stocks knowledge
- A Team player and has ability to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org