Forensic Audit Jobs, Auditor Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Medical Jobs, Hospital Jobs,Mater Hospital Jobs
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit the successful applicants will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Carry out Forensic Audit procedures to prevent, detect and investigate issues of fraud and financial abuse within the Hospital.
- Identify, and clearly define, forensic issues and their root causes.
- Recommend to and liaise with Internal Auditors on improved internal controls and business processes and ensure that corrective action plans are developed.
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to Conceal.
- During the investigative process, provide effective recommendations and solutions to identified issue; ensure business agreement, and follow‐through.
- Review forensic audit work papers and reports, along with providing staff and internal auditors with coaching and guidance in their efforts to investigate allegations of fraud.
- Interface with various levels of the organization including Head of Departments to identify gaps that may be exploited.
- Evaluate whistle-blowing reports received and provide investigative worthiness assessment for each whistle blowing report.
- Develop and enhance fraud risk management framework and related entities by conducting ad-hoc fraud risk advisories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have CPA (K)/ACCA.
- Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Over 5 years’ experience in forensic audit.
- Good report writing skills.
- Ability to accurately analyse and interpret financial data.
- High level of Integrity.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than September 20th 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.