Franchise Manager Jobs, Tuskys Supermarket Jobs
Franchisee Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the franchising business of Company. They will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement· Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee is achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Ensure that franchisee and its staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with Company’s customer policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in retail or franchising.
- 5+ years in a management position leading others.
Key Skills and Competence
- Ability to establish credibility, subject matter expertise and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Influence, negotiate and build consensus with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Problem solve with franchisees in an effort to help them achieve business goals.
- Ability to travel and work an extensive travel schedule and ability to work remotely, evenings and weekends is required.
- Knowledge of retail operations.
- Attract, develop, manage and retain top talent through mentoring, training, feedback and coaching to direct, indirect and cross-functional teams.