Freelance Vehicle Sales Consultant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Subaru Kenya Jobs
Subaru Kenya is the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of the Subaru range of motor vehicles and genuine Subaru parts in East Africa. It is also a division of ECTA (Kenya) Limited. The Subaru range includes the latest models of Impreza, WRX-STI, Subaru XV, Legacy, Forester, & Outback.
We are seeking to partner with motivated and self-driven individual(s) who can work as Freelance Vehicle Sales Consultant. This is a consultancy-based role and individuals will not be required to work on a full-time basis.
The job holder shall be responsible for generating sales and creating opportunities for business of new vehicles.
- Prospecting for new vehicle business and negotiating business deals on behalf of the company
- Establish new networks to grow the database.
- Sales documents & correspondence management.
- After sales follow-up function/ customer care
- Identify, communicate and/or pursue sales opportunities.
- Advise potential customers on financing
- Gather Market intelligence.
- Company representative on motor shows, exhibitions and other forums.
- Acquire, develop and communicate product knowledge to target beneficiaries.
- Products and company marketing, brand image building.
- Self-Driven motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Must adhere to business ethics and professional etiquette
- Attractive commissions are applicable for each successful sale
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 27th June 2019 and clearly indicating the subject heading “FREELANCE VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANT”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.